Sunday, December 23, 2012

Happy Birthday Baby!

Today was Savannah's FIRST birthday!  I cannot believe how fast the past year has gone by.  We had a small family party complete with my take on The Chicken Chick's snowflake cupcakes.  I decided to do pink and silver instead.  

Instead of a smash cake, I did all cupcakes. 

Savannah LOVED her cupcake!

Great Grandma held Savannah and did double duty as a plate for her pieces. ;)

Great Grandma also gave Savannah one of her favorite presents, a pull along wooden chicken!
Right now it's a 'push' along chicken. ;)


One of her other favorite gifts was from Grandma, a giant play toy with all sorts of fun games. 

It commemorate the occasion I thought I'd share our month by month photos of Savannah with our good buddy (St)Eve.  (St)Eve came to live with us on February 15, just shy of Savannah's second month birthday.  From February 23rd we've taken a photo of them together of the 23rd of every month.  They have become quite the pair and really enjoy our photo sessions.  I hope you like the recap! :)
February 23, 2012

March 23, 2012

April 23, 2012

May 23, 2012

June 23, 2012

July 23. 2012

August 23, 2012

September 23, 2012

October 23, 2012

November 23, 2012
December 23, 2012

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, Savannah is so cute! I love all these photos, especially the ones of her and (St)Eve. Babies and chickens together are too much for me haha.

    That wooden chicken is so awesome!

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete