- Jackson considers himself a farmer and could not be happier to live where he does! In fact, his favorite song is 'Amarillo Sky'. It doesn't get much more farm than that!
- His BFF is his pot bellied pig, named Duckie. Duckie-pig was a present from my mother in law for Jackson's fourth birthday.
- Jackson has the unique ability to look at something and find a way to improve it. For instance, he figured out to how rig up a sled on the back of his bike so he can haul various things. More recently he found an easy way for him and brother Anderson to unload the hay wagon using pulley's and chains. I think I am raising a future mechanical engineer.
- Jackson LOVES fruit...except watermelon. If it was possible to exist on fruit alone this boy would do it! If given the choice between a dish full of fruit and a bowl of ice cream, he will pick the fruit every time. He even asked for a pumpkin pie as his birthday cake!
- Jackson loves animals. He is fascinated and loves to learn about any animal, whether it be a farm animal, pet or one found in a zoo he wants to know everything there is to know about them. He has astounded many a vet and zoo keeper with his questions too!
- With the exception of his bright, shining blue eyes, Jackson is the spitting image of his daddy....personality included!
- Jackson is a 'collector' he is fascinated by simple things like pine cones and rocks. He amasses collections of these, sorts them and carefully stores them (for what I'm not exactly sure). With the recent onset on fall, he has been busy collecting leaves and has been obsessed with making sure he rakes each and every last one up from the yard.
And now...seven years of Jackson.
|Welcome to the world little Jackson Jay! I took this as we were waiting to be discharged from the hospital.|
|Enjoying some snuggle time with his Papa...|
|and his big sissy Sydney.|
|Mashed Potato Face. LOOK at those sparkly blue eyes!|
|Very much enjoying his first birthday cake. We had an Ohio State Buckeye theme party.|
|Birthday #2 had an impromptu cake as the beautiful Elmo cake mommy spent days on was destroyed by our dog Sam, just minutes before the party.|
|Jackson requested a 'fruit' cake (strawberry to be exact) for his 3rd birthday.|
|Birthday number 4 brought his BFF Duckie to our farm. What a smile on that face!|
|The wonderful and amazing Gramma Wiggy, buyer of the pot bellied pig!|
|Birthday #5 was spent working hard on Duckie's pen.|
|For his 6th Birthday, Jackson lost his first tooth.|
|Jackson, loving on his baby sister Savannah, who he lovingly calls Savanni. <3|
I know Jackson would be over the moon thrilled for you to take a minute out of your day to wish him a Happy Birthday!
This post has been linked to the Clever Chicks Blog Hop: